Friday 13 August 2021

Message from the Pyongyang Mission of the Anti-Imperialist National Democratic Front of south Korea on the 18th Anniversary of the foundation of the Association for the Study of Songun Politics UK

 

I offer my sincere congratulations to 18th founding anniversary of the Association for the Study of Songun Politics UK.

The formation of the ASSPUK greatly inspires the south Korean people and anti-imperialist fighters desirous of peace and stability of the Korean Peninsula. 

The ASSPUK has made great effort to introduce the greatness and Songun politics of Chairman Kim Jong Il and expand the ranks of the DPRK supporters.

I am rejoiced as over my own over the fact that all the achievements made by the ASSPUK and I feel proud of waging solidarity campaign with your organization

Availing myself of this opportunity, I wish great success in your work, at the same time, I hope our bilateral relations would deepen further.


No comments: