Wednesday 2 November 2022

Respected Comrade Kim Jong Un Sends Congratulatory Message to President of Brazil

http://www.mfa.gov.kp/view/article/16071

 2022.11.2.

Respected Comrade Kim Jong Un, Chairman of the State Affairs of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), sent a congratulatory message to H.E. Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, newly elected President of the Federative Republic of Brazil, on November 1.


The message reads as follows:


I extend my congratulations to you on your election as President of the Federative Republic of Brazil.


I express my conviction that the relations of friendship and cooperation between our two countries will improve and strengthen in keeping with the demand of the times. I also wish you successes in discharging your new assignment.

No comments: